 Off-Topic / Debate / 23667
    Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq" —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, let's look at the facts. The porn industry rakes in about $20 billion annually; how much money to Iraqis make off of their religious expression? Obviously, if they're not making a tidy profit, they're savages. Besides, don't castigate (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq" —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hey, Dave! Perhaps we should! The stuff is MUCH more offensive than looking at the human temple, er body, after all, Dave! (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq" —Scott Arthur
   (...) That very much depends on the body in question! ;) I'll be spending the next few days cycling (MTB) around (URL) and Blair Athol>, if I see a (URL) real one> I'll take it's picture and post it here! Scott A(URL) .> (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)