 Off-Topic / Debate / 23477
  Re: Terrorists hate freedom (was Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles)

(...) Well they are a bunch of convicts! ;) Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Terrorists hate freedom (was Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles)

(...) Perhaps our history has given us additional insights into the importance of freedom, and the lengths one might be prepared to go for it. Not to suggest our thinking is necessarily better, perhaps just a little different ;-) Richard Still (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)