 Off-Topic / Debate / 23410
  Re: Commanche Helicopter

(...) Please, enough blood has been spilled in that area that the blame game becomes irrelevant. I was simply referring to the performance of the Israelis during the numerous wars they had since Israel's statehood. For such a small group of men and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Commanche Helicopter

(...) “Besieged” by whom? Jordan? Egypt? Lebanon? Syria? Israel is a regional superpower whose current position is in no small part due to it's belligerence, nationalism and greed for land. I have no respect for the IDF; it does not take courage to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)