 Off-Topic / Debate / 23371
  Re: To change the tune...

(...) That still only takes up back to the he's an incompetent or liar question, and saying the answer is incompetent still means he shouldn't be president. (...) What terrorists were going to destablize his neighbors? They would have gone for Iraq (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: To change the tune...

(...) You may think he's a liar, but I don't, so on that issue we may have to agree to disagree. Now as far as incompetency goes, I say this. Bush could only make a decision based on the "facts" given to him. But given SH's history, and the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)