 Off-Topic / Debate / 23337
    Re: This is where I actually want a gun —Chris Phillips
   (...) Wow, this is an interesting idea. Maybe this is what was meant by "an eye for an eye..." Part out the death row inmates to save other lives. Something King Solomon would appreciate, I'm sure. - Chris. (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: This is where I actually want a gun —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Not my original idea. Try googling using Niven and Corpsicle as search terms... also try Gil Hamilton, ARM and Patchwork Girl. Note that it's not Niven's original idea either, I don't think. (at least the frozen corpse part of it anyway) (...) (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)