 Off-Topic / Debate / 23312
  Re: This is where I actually want a gun

(...) Woudn't that be like asking Dr J to do a PSA on abstinance? ;-) JOHN (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: This is where I actually want a gun

(...) Not really. He certainly knows the bible better than I do, and perhaps even better than you do, John... (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: This is where I actually want a gun

(...) Perhaps, if he were a Religion major in kollege (as I was). And BTW, I meant Wilt Chamberlain, not Dr J (I guess I got them confused because of Dr J's recent legal problems with his estranged wife...) JOHN (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)