 Off-Topic / Debate / 2314
  Re: Somebody help.

(...) I forgot to mention this. It might not be important but, she is the daughter of one of my former teachers (5 and 6 grade) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Ah, the most dangerous kind. I dated my Latin teacher's daughter in high school. Everyone thought we made the perfect couple - the classical twins they called us. Ended badly, as all young romances do. I'll tell you what I'll gladly tell my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)