 Off-Topic / Debate / 23022
    Re: File under 'D'... —David Koudys
   Just going thru this in my mind-- Nature is basically the 'building blocks' you are given at birth--hair colour, sex, height--and yes, nature changes your appearance as you row older, but, if I understand genetics properly, that change is pretty (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: File under 'D'... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ahhhh but you're only looking at the point of impact as defining the arrow, but in fact its probably more physical things about the arrow that define it. And these are unlikely to change much no matter how they're influenced in their flight. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)