 Off-Topic / Debate / 22954
Re: Right on the money
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:23:05 GMT

Oh, and another thing, only marginally related, I deplore the ambiguity about Taiwan that seems so favored in Foggy Bottom.

If I was driving I’d come out and say “Taiwan is free, you’re not. They want to be independent, that’s fine with us, and you ought to let people secede if they want to badly enough, just like we should let people secede if they want to badly enough... then judge them by what they do with their freedom”.

Or something like that.