 Off-Topic / Debate / 2293
  Re: Art? (was Re: LEGO as Art)

(...) hello, y'all ~ i just posted to RTL yesterday my belief that LEGO is ART... and then i see this thread. i have been an artist my entire life, starting private classes at 12, figure drawing at 16, began working professionally at 19, and now on (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Art? (was Re: LEGO as Art)

(...) i haven't been able to stop thinking about the issues presented in this debate, as it concerns the 2 great passsions of my life. i'd like to clarify another term and pose a question. art and illustation are separate things. illustation is a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  (canceled)

  Re: Art? (was Re: LEGO as Art)

(...) The key difference here is that the Holocaust, as bad things go, is pretty much the tops. You can't get badder than that. It's a plateau of nightmares -- once you're at the summit no one can out-climb you. The Holocaust is an event that (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)