 Off-Topic / Debate / 22862
22861  |  22863
Subject:
Why do I have a problem with pseudo-Christians???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:42:25 GMT

Forgetting the actual traffic violation(s)...

"
Donkers and her husband are believed to be members of an organisation called the
First Christian Fellowship for Eternal Sovereignty which instructs that the
husband is the head of the family and a wife can submit to punishment only from
him.
"

Yeah, all you people who 'profess' in Christianity and yet do and say this type
of thing--idiots all!

Sure, on the 'surface', this looks fine and dandy--well, no, not even on the
surface--Biblical interpretation run amok!  Mormons?  No, morons!

Baah, the more I read and see, the more I wonder what people are doing with
their God given common sense.

Dave K