 Off-Topic / Debate / 22859
    Re: Bush fires Guantanamo defence team —Dave Schuler
   (...) Few Liberals identify the stolen election as a major current issue; we grudgingly accept that we are, for now, stuck with the President we have, so let's move on. The lingering issue, however, is that numerous irregularities have come to light (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Bush fires Guantanamo defence team —David Koudys
     In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler wrote: snip (...) The terribly sad part about this entire thing is the memory (or the lack thereof) of the voting populace. What I'm beginning to see right now is the American economy improving (so the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Bush fires Guantanamo defence team —John Neal
   (...) Thank you. If for no other reason than its old news, ploughed ground, and things of this nature. (...) I have a sneaky suspicion that this is a lot of irregularities around the country, but Florida just happened to receive the spotlight. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)