 Off-Topic / Debate / 22846
    Re: Information War (actually re: seriously) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I completely agree he was rabble rousing and fully aware of it. Also arguably as egregious with its "in your face" attitude was his flaunting the fact that he was posting with a dead email address and not providing a good one. But I saw no (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Information War (actually re: seriously) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think it would be instructive for you and everyone else that is concerned about this matter (all 3 of you :-) ) to review Todd's original (URL) post> especially the last sentence: "However, in the process I expect you in turn to respect the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)