 Off-Topic / Debate / 22696
  Re: The 1st....

(...) Sorry--you're right--TMB is a blog, my bad... there was a discussion group at one time, but I don't think it's up now. The rest have discussions on specific posts--basically receeding posts... And the DU has the same. I think the rest have (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The 1st....

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys wrote: snip (...) Sorry again--this was suppose to say 'Slackers Guild has discussions on specific posts...' (...) Off my mark today... (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)