 Off-Topic / Debate / 22378
Re: Bush AWOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:14:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:

http://www.awolbush.com/
http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/document.htm

http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/grounded.gif
http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc9.gif
http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc12.gif
http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc28.gif

What can I add to our national disgrace?

-- Hop-Frog

When you combine this with that you get part of MAD magazine’s article: MAD’s Deck of 52 least wanted Americans.

One of which is the 2004 Democratic presidental nominee: Whether it be Al, Bob, Joe, or Rick, you want a loser take your pick.

Another is George W. Bush: Behold the sum of all our fears, he may be back for four more years.

Now if we could get the mindless American cattle to stop voting for Demopublicans and Republicrats we might actually stop these idiots from destroying our country. Of course most Americans are too busy with the phantom menace the government created to keep our attention diverted, terrorism. And people actually tell us we should give up our 2nd amendment rights, with a straight face.

-Mike Petrucelli