 Off-Topic / Debate / 22353
    Back to bigger topics... —Larry Pieniazek
   I've posted links to Hanson stuff before, and he's probably one of my favorites at NRO (not exactly a hotbed of balanced reporting or opinions) as he puts things into interesting perspectives even if I don't always agree with him. (URL) final (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)