 Off-Topic / Debate / 22346
    Re: Art? or Theft? or just signs that NPR is damaged. —Adrian Egli
   (...) I've got a "What if?" She's stacking up these bricks without the store's OK to show off her artistic talents. One slips out of her hands as she's stacking and it is the last and highest placed. The brick then lands on her foot and breaks (...) (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Art? or Theft? or just signs that NPR is damaged. —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) She's responsible for her own actions. But that's just my view - see below. (...) If she delibrately broke her own foot, that would actually be fraud, not theft. If an accident, and a jury found the store in part responsible because it did not (...) (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)