 Off-Topic / Debate / 223
    Re: lugnet.religion.flame —Mike Stanley
   (...) Collateral damage is unfortunate, admittedly. I've always felt that a country's people have at least some responsibility for their leadership, though. (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: lugnet.religion.flame —Richard Dee
   (...) sort of (...) Not always true. Saddam was not democratically elected. He has ruthlessly oppressed the people and opposition has been crushed. Those films we see of people fervently supporting Saddam have long been discounted, as they have been (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)