 Off-Topic / Debate / 22227
  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website ||| |||(URL) Marco Verbeek (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: visit the new populair lego website

(...) Can we debate this? I'm just asking... I mean, yes it's new but is is populair (whatever that is (1) )? Or popular, for that matter? As for Mr. Verbeek, is he saying he's great? Or that his posts tend to grate? or ?? So many questions. 1 - if (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)