 Off-Topic / Debate / 22099
22098  |  22100
Subject:
Californication....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:28:27 GMT

Supposedly from 'The Daily Show' last night...
(since I only have basic cable and don't get to watch it)

"
"Let's see. Darrell Issa found an obscure clause in the CA Constitution from
over 130 years ago, shelled out over $2 million of his own money to pay for
people to collect petition signatures, and now HE is saying that the courts are
preventing democratic processes?
"Do they honestly think we're that retarted!?!?"
"
-Jon Stewart

Are republicans becoming the biggest hypocrites on the planet?  Just
wondering....

Dave K