 Off-Topic / Debate / 22068
  CNN babe speaks out!

Amanpour: CNN practiced self-censorship (URL) CNN's top war correspondent, Christiane Amanpour, says that the press muzzled itself during the Iraq war. And, she says CNN "was intimidated" by the Bush administration and Fox News, which "put a climate (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: CNN babe speaks out!

(...) The bit I like: " Fox News spokeswoman Irena Briganti said of Amanpour's comments: "Given the choice, it's better to be viewed as a foot soldier for Bush than a spokeswoman for al-Qaeda." " So we're still, "If you're not for us (Dubya et al), (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)