 Off-Topic / Debate / 22020
  Re: A letter to the Editor

Well, I guess according to you I'm gonna burn in hell many times over -- but I agreed with most of it anyway. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: A letter to the Editor

(...) Well, at the end of the day (figuratively) that is between you and God and none of my business, or so I believe. (...) Ok then. I suppose I owe you partial credit, as I might not have read alot of Thomas Jefferson's stuff without you having (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)