 Off-Topic / Debate / 22019
    A letter to the Editor —Mike Petrucelli
   The Backround: For the past 3 weeks the local paper I get, has been printing letters from people who were very dismayed over the strides toward legalizeing Gay marriages and other "sexually deviant" behavior. They were calling it "UnAmerican" and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: A letter to the Editor —Richard Marchetti
   Well, I guess according to you I'm gonna burn in hell many times over -- but I agreed with most of it anyway. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: A letter to the Editor —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Well, at the end of the day (figuratively) that is between you and God and none of my business, or so I believe. (...) Ok then. I suppose I owe you partial credit, as I might not have read alot of Thomas Jefferson's stuff without you having (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)