 Off-Topic / Debate / 21937
  25 things we know now...

Right from DU-- (URL) of the 25 things listed, all of which are scary enuf... For the first time *ever*, I'm glad y'all have yer guns in yer house--when the next election happens, and y'all come to the realization that Dubya the moron bamboozled the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 25 things we know now...

Oh, as an aside, I'm going to quantify it every time-- Dubya the moron... Dubya the moron... Actually that kinda works... comes off smooth to the typing and smooth to the saying... Dubya the moron... Who's that knocking at my door? Dave K (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 25 things we know now...

(...) Well, at least I'm proud that I'm an American...though I don't (or won't) trust our government one bit. That evaporated a long time ago... (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)