 Off-Topic / Debate / 21820
  Celebrate the End of the War!!!

(2 URLs) Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator - 12" Action Figure Pre-order: Available 09/15/03 Blue-Box Price: $39.99 Hey, maybe it can be used as a voodoo doll! Better yet, just pass on it and vote with the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Celebrate the End of the War!!!

(...) I used to work at KB toys, those 'toys' were purchased by adult collectors 95 percent of the time. Not that it really makes too much difference but I just thought you would like to know. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)