 Off-Topic / Debate / 21716
Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Maddison wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Maddison wrote:

   Why is it that people dislike firearms so? I don’t mean to pick on anyone,
   but in recent posts Dave and Scott have been forerunners in this, so...

Oops! That should be Dave, Dave and Scott. Don’t want to be leaving anyone out. :-)

Then you must mean “Dave, Scott and Dave!”;-)

JOHN