 Off-Topic / Debate / 21593
  Backlash in the making

Grassroots Uprising Fights to Protect Rights and Freedoms (URL) In October 2001, Congress passed the USA PATRIOT Act setting aside many of our individual freedoms for the sake of fighting terrorism. Since then, I've worried about what's happening to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)