 Off-Topic / Debate / 2147
  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

All praise Larry! ;) I think we are the exact same wavelength, here, Larry, but you seem to articulate it better than I! Scott S. Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snipped Larry's excellent discussion for brevity> (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <37D9198D.F509D002@a...ng.com>... (...) articulate it better than I! (...) I'm with you, Scott! I think all these characters really agree with Lar 100% but love to read his eloquent diatribes so much that they (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)