 Off-Topic / Debate / 21458
    Re: Protecting the Environment —David Koudys
   (...) I like the bit where gov't agencies change their mind when it's them that's losing the money. As per usual, money talks. I'm all for capitalistic endeavours, but there has to be a line, and who's going to decide where that line is? THe line (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Protecting the Environment —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The market should decide. And the market can and *will* reach the right decision. Just make sure that ALL costs are visible and are charged to the parties that should be incurring the costs. Which is the point of the article and of the book. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)