 Off-Topic / Debate / 21452
  Re: The Hidden Costs (was Re: It's All About Control)

Dude: You're killing my gorgeous FTX design scheme with your psycho plain text!!! -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Hidden Costs (was Re: It's All About Control)

(...) It was either getting all the formatting right so that my reply looked reasonably good, or just convert it to Plain... Lessee here... FTX away-- (2 URLs) Sparky's Space--Where Sparky has his Space... Oops, now it's almost on-topic! ;) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)