 Off-Topic / Debate / 2141
Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:03:05 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

I know very little about the tax code itself, but one of my best
friends is an accountant and she is the first to admit she doesn't
know everything, or even a little bit, about some kinds of taxation.
That's why they have several accountants in her office that work on
different kinds of taxes.

My fiancee's father is an H&R Block person, and he is on his way to being a CPA
as well. I read some of the material he was working on for his studies, and it
was Greek to me. It is so horrendous that most people now just have it done for
them, because if you miss line 5A and put it in 6A and forget to dot all your
i's and t's, you can get audited. What a mess!

Scott S.

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”