 Off-Topic / Debate / 21405
21404  |  21406
Subject:
Must See NY Times Advert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:01:22 GMT

Antiwar groups turn their focus to Bush

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/171/nation/Antiwar_groups_turn_their_focus_to_BushP.shtml

‘‘One president said I did not have sex with that woman’ and he got impeached,‘’ said Representative Jose E. Serrano, Democrat of New York. ‘‘Another president lied to the American people, to Congress, and to the United Nations about weapons of mass destruction, bombed a country and killed many people, and in the process we lost some of our own brave folks. And he’s some sort of hero. What gives?’’

The ad itself: http://www.moveon.org/distortion/misleader.pdf

-- Hop-Frog