 Off-Topic / Debate / 21238
Re: Bush just fell off a Segway :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:23:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote:

Wait a minute, weren't those things supposed to have gyroscopes and stuff,
basically making them unable to tip over? Man he must be really clumbsy to tip
over an untipable vehicle.

Nah, the machine may have a gyro to keep balanced, but he doesn't. Did he fall
to the right or left is my big question.

What's next is he going to dream the impossible dream, or maybe just break an unbreakable comb. Anyone remember when Dole fell
off the stage, or when (man I can't remember his name Gary something) fell off
the stage trying to flip a pancake? Either way none of these are as funny as
when Bush fell off the couch choking on a pretzel.

Scott C.

I think it's because Bush is unbalanced anyways:)

And you didn't mention President Ford and George Bush Sr. choking at the
Japanese dinner. Or presidential candidate Dukakis in a tank...nothing happened
but he looked really...er..outta place:)

Joe Meno