 Off-Topic / Debate / 21180
    Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...) —John Neal
   (...) No problem, Dave. When you find an idea that improves upon the ideas of liberty and freedom, let us know. We haven't one yet. JOHN (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...) —Terry Prosper
   (...) How about peace and love instead of bombing other countries? Last time I checked, freedom diodn't mean you're free to bomb Irak if you please and liberty didn't mean you have the liberty meant something more than limiting individual rights to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)