 Off-Topic / Debate / 20826
  Re: What's worse--being a moron or being corrupt?

I am going to say that being called corrupt is worse. If one is a moron that usually represents a natural born deficiency, someone who is a moron is not simply unlearned, or unwise, but possessing a level of retardation. To say someone is corrupt (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What's worse--being a moron or being corrupt?

(...) I am sorry to make you a scapegoat Scott, but this is one nit I have to pick. Irregardless is not a word, it is a double negative. What you actually mean is 'regardless' which means 'without regard to'. If 'irregardless' was a word it would (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)