 Off-Topic / Debate / 20461
    Language Suzanne D. Rich
   Hi, I've recently seen some swearing in the posts here. I'd rather not, so please try to remain cool. thanks. -Suz Suzanne Rich Green LUGNET Admin (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Language —Matt Hein
   (...) Let me guess...that can be attributed to me, right? If so, my apologies. If not, let's hope it wasn't the F-Bomb. <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p r e y (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)