 Off-Topic / Debate / 2028
    Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color) —Jeremy Sproat
   (This wording took me a day to figure out. If I'm going to have Larry spend his time countering what I say, I'd better say something good. ;-) (...) Oops. :-P I concede your point. Cold fusion was a bad example of the failing of the scientific (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color) —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) AAAAAGHH!!! This was *SUPPOSED* to say: "...I see no reason to not include the teaching of science in religion." Netscape's bogo-checker let that one through. ...Lest folks think of me as (more of) a jibbering lunatic... :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)