 Off-Topic / Debate / 20149
    Re: Iran: For peace in the region? No! For a piece *of* the region... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well you could get a little comfort from thinking how accurate U.S. intelligence reports on WMD have been. ROSCO (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        [no mention of bombed aspirin factories] —Scott Arthur
    (...) Excuse me sir, can you tell me the way to the Chinese embassy? Surely you must have an A-to-Z? ;) Scott A (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)