 Off-Topic / Debate / 20098
  Re: Newspeak 2003

(...) I'm really touched that you said that. It means a lot to this American to hear you say so. And I mostly agree but did want to point out that if your friend was instead of taking on a bully, but were actively bullying an innocent victim, it (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Newspeak 2003

(...) Oh absolutely--if my friend was mean enuf to pick on someone, a la 'bullying', I woudn't hesitate to try and stop that particular fight. That said, usually my 'friend' in this particular instance isn't a huge bully, though sometimes I am (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)