 Off-Topic / Debate / 20090
Re: Old news, but still relevant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:02:29 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message > Yea!!!

And there was much rejoicing!

Dave K
- http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1820
;)

"O Lord. We beseech thee to bless thy Holy Handgrenade, that it may protect
the righteous from the sharp pointy toothed beasts of the world. May your
divine grace give us the strength to defeat this retched rabbit. In your
name we shall pull the holy pin and on the count of three, no more and no
less, we shall lobbeth thy Holy Handgrenade at thine enemy, who, being found
naughty in your eyes, shall snuffeth. Amen."

Now we are only waiting for "brave, brave Sir Robin" to run away.. ;-)

/Jocke