 Off-Topic / Debate / 20021
    Newsbits: Defense Contractors and Water Barons —Richard Marchetti
   "Advisors of Influence: Nine Members of the Defense Policy Board Have Ties to Defense Contractors" (URL) How elected officials and registered lobbyists apportion your money. This would be why we must fear the military industrial complex (perhaps our (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)