 Off-Topic / Debate / 19948
Re: What to do with the oil, post war
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:39:47 GMT

In my view this is a more well thought out proposal than just about any I've
seen:

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-hutchinson032603.asp

I'm not laying any odds it will actually happen this way. My suspicion is
that the UN bloatocrats will get their fingers on most of the revenues >instead.

You also have the problem that whoever gets to administer the fund instantly
becomes a target for the terrorist organisations who have been left out in
the cold. But the best proposal I've seen yet.

ROSCO