 Off-Topic / Debate / 19939
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

You misunderstand due to me not being more clear in that post. She was • attacked
by 7 different people. After the first 4 she bought a gun which was • registered
and she obtained a permit to carry it. 3 attackers later they arrested her. I
am sorry but that is just plain crazy. If everyone did that there would not • be
crime. (except for the occasional nutcase whom we can never stop)

Before someone points out my error, I should have describe the woman's
actions as "second degree murder" rather than "third degree murder."
I'm reluctant to address the specifics of your story in case further
details should be revealed as we go along, and we still don't have anything
but your testimony; if we could read direct accounts of the story it would
be helpful for increasing our understanding.

Oh trust me, if I could find a link I would post it. It was in the local
paper about 2 or 3 years ago. I can not claim to remember everything and if you
want to analyze it I don't blame you one bit. I would be reluctant to take
someone at their recollection from that long ago too. But I will offer one
last description (just because) anyway, only this time I will make it as
detailed as possible.

A women who; through going from school, to work, to home, was mugged at gun or
knife point 4 times by 4 different people inside 2 months or so. Each time she
reached in her purse and gave the person her wallet. The fourth guy hit her
several times afterward then fled. She purchased a gun with all the neccessary
registration and permits to carry and conceal it. Durring the next month two
people attempted to rob her at knife point. She reached in her purse as if
getting her wallet and shot both men through her purse. Neither was mortally
wounded and police arrested them and recovered the knifes used. At the end of
the month she was held up and gun point she reached in her purse and fired,
killing the third man. The police recovered the attackers gun but also placed
the women under arrest.

Really I am not surprised I can not find a link to this. In all likelyhood a
gag order was placed on the case. Not like it would be the first time that
happened.

-Mike Petrucelli