 Off-Topic / Debate / 19896
Re: Just once... that's all I'm asking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:43:50 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Just once I would love Dubya to have a speech about this war of his and not
infer that's it's due to 9/11

His speech in the Pentagon--

"Eighteen months ago, this building came under attack. From that day to this
we have been engaged in a new kind of war, and we are winning. We will not
leave our future to be decided by terrorist groups or terrorist regimes.

[Unless they are allies: Pakistan & Israel come to mind]

At
every turn in this conflict, Americans can be confident in the people who
wear our nation's uniform. We support them. We are thankful for their
service in places of great danger, in this hour of great need."

[Yeah, hes already shown himself to be "thankful " for *others*
fighting for his country: Vietnam comes to mind]

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/03/25/sprj.irq.transcript.ap/index.html

America the Blind.

Dave K