 Off-Topic / Debate / 19889
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:22:26 GMT

Just because something is legal doesn't make it right and just because
something is illegal doesn't make it wrong. That is the problem with our
society as a whole right now.

That is one of many, many problems with our society right now.  Another
problem is that people think it's fine to shoot someone simply because that
person is perceived to be a threat.

    Dave!

Indeed, whole countries have been invaded [allegedly] on that basis. :-\

Scott A

Ouch!

Down goes Fraser!  He'll be reeling after that hit!

Dave K