 Off-Topic / Debate / 19878
  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) Good modern photovoltaics pay for themselves in ~13 years and last ~20 years. Because they're modular, you can scale your installation easily to provide far in excess of the power you need. Or am I misunderstanding your meaning? (...) You just (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Pelton wheels, photovoltaics, hydro, biomas and marine current [not the "war"]

(...) Not in Scotland; here photovoltaics & wind power are predictably unpredictable. We are taking a centralised broad-spectrum approach to renewables: hydro, biomas, wind and marine current power. Right now about 10% of our power needs come from (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)