 Off-Topic / Debate / 19832
    Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —John Neal
   (...) You have a license to practice that pop psychology? (...) As far as you know. (...) You probably think you are a hoot. JOHN (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Thomas Stangl
   (...) I think he's much less dangerous than people like you, John. Because Richard, while often extremely annoying, is more interested in everyone's freedom from oppression. You, however, are one of the most oppressive people in this forum, and if (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)