 Off-Topic / Debate / 19812
  Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation

(...) I'm perfectly at fault here with my previous post to John--'shut up and take a seat'--implying that he's not contributing anything worthwhile to the discussion and seems to spout the same rhetoric over and over and over again (he who's not (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation

(...) Penance. No, to pay penance you have to admit you sinned, I believe. Scott has made no such admission, and in fact, according to some, he's worse than ever. (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Which is it; time machine or plagiarism?

(...) Sinner: repent ye because ye have sinned! The "sin": Larry [2003]: (URL) someone observed to Winston Churchill that his predecessor as prime minister, Neville Chamberlain, was a humble man, Churchill is reported to have replied, "And he has so (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)