 Off-Topic / Debate / 19759
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:26:47 GMT

Sure some tax dollars are wastefully spent, but you can't say *all* tax
dollars are wastefully spent--my trash is collected, my lights come on, my
roads are there for me to use, parks are there, and mostly clean, etc.

What do these goods have to do with taxes? Except for the second order
effect of a legal framework to protect contracts, that is. There's no reason
any of these have to be government provided. You picked the wrong goods to
praise government for, I think.