 Off-Topic / Debate / 19559
    Re: It's a sad day —Jude Beaudin
   (...) <snip> Dave, we are. We have a PM who is making things up as he goes. Simply put, I think he is wrong, misguided and selfish and that the US is justified. I will let that be know come the next election, although that does not matter with our (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: It's a sad day —David Koudys
   (...) I've been watching CNN so much lately that I haven't been watching "Canadian" news--the last I saw of JC, he was saying that "we have acheived what we want--the containment of SH--no need for the war". I also heard that we wouldn't support the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)